Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Book Haul #25

Hello, everyone! I'm actually on time with my book haul! I had an awesome time at the library this week, and  I hope you enjoy my post. 
Links go to Goodreads!

From Library:
Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles #3) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Deadly Pink by Vivian Vande Velde
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods #5) by Melissa de la Cruz

What did you all get this week? :) Leave the links in the comments section! I'll definitely check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...